Monday, July 21, 2008

Wicked Smart

We arrived at the shop yesterday to find an 18-wheeler parked across the front of the store. It turns out our Ocean Kayak order had arrived. After a few minutes of knocking on the cab window the trucker woke up and we began unloading the boats. The day was warm and humid so being in the trailer was a great way to start the day.

It turned out to be a busy day...so busy that I forgot to put on sunscreen. I am tempted to have Sam snap a picture of what the back of my freshly shaved head looks like...and by the way, I had completely forgotten that hair can hurt. The theme for the day turned out to be "Family Day". We had a kayak birthday party and a steady flow of sons and fathers, moms and daughters with only the occasional dating couple.


The wind is up, there is a tropical storm off of Va and I need more coffee...enjoy the new video once it loads...I had a blast putting it together.

No comments: