Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's a Sunday morning!



This is what a carbon rudder looks like after it has been too close to a fire...and what the plastic in kayaks does as well. The shade tree by the shop has been cut down, a new changing room has been built and there has been grass seed put down. The shop is back to looking like it should and a new season has started. Sam was on the water yesterday with a school group while Carl, Mike and I held down the shop listening to my iPod as we worked.

The web site is coming together, there is some more work to do and descriptions to be written but mainly it is looking good, if I do say so myself. I think I have been through the Osprey photo album enough to feel like I have been at every event where a picture was taken.

One of these days I will be back in a boat, but until the initial work is done...that isn't happening.

No comments: